Classic Kit Homes provides affordable granny flat kits in Queensland. Here are a few reasons why you should be considering a granny flat for your home.
- A small investment home (which could turn unused space in your backyard into a money-making machine creating thousands of dollars income each year)
- A small home for an aging relative or friend
- You would like to downsize
- A friend or relative needs to live close by
- Your home is no longer large enough
- Your teenager has outgrown a bedroom and wants their own space
- You get too many visitors every Christmas
- A space to call your own
- An art studio
- A music room
- A home office
- A B & B for some extra income
- A man cave or she shed
- A home for a young couple so they can save for their home
Or a hundred other reasons..
You have come to the right place!
We can cover all these options with our new
GRANNY FLAT AND
They are specially designed small homes which will comply with most council regulations for a second dwelling on your land.
And when we say ‘specially designed‘,
we totally mean it.
THE CRITERIA OF
- Open plan, which allows greater flexibility of movement for the disabled.
- Storage space; just because you are downsizing, doesn’t mean you have to forfeit those precious items you want to keep.
- Great outdoor living; because we all need fresh air and sunshine in our lives.
- Thoughtful planning to make maximum use of minimum space.
- Plans which can be fully wheel chair friendly.
THE SAME GUARANTEE
THAT APPLIES TO ALL OUR KIT HOMES
All kit materials will be delivered on time and as specified, with a guaranteed fixed price and our full team support-from the day you contact us, to the day you move into your new home.
All our kit homes come with the same quality materials that we have been supplying to our clients for over 20 years.
ON TIME. FIXED PRICE. FULL SUPPORT.
If you don’t have a builder, we can recommend one in many area… just call and ask.
If you are building in Queensland, we can recommend an experienced builder who has built several of our kit homes. His work is exceptional!
Perhaps you or a friend/relative want to build the kit yourself. We offer unlimited phone support and guidance from a builder with over 40 years experience, throughout the build.
AND WE NOW HAVE MORE OPTIONS
FOR INCLUSIONS IN OUR KIT HOMES
The Classic Kit.
It has all the materials to build your home to a ‘fit out’ stage. This means that when all the materials have been built, your home is ready for installation of kitchen, bathroom, tiles, WC, bath, appliances and light fittings and painting.
The Kit and Kaboodle.
Don’t have time to worry about the little extras to finish your home. Choose our K and K option and we will supply everything. What we mean by everything is that it will be ready for you to furnish! And we may be able to help with that too!
The Lite Kaboodle.
Perhaps you don’t want all the “Kaboodle”. In this case, let us know what you want to organise yourself. We just supply the rest!
We also have upgrades available for those who need a little extra.
It sure is!
Rest assured, we give the same exceptional service to clients who want a 1 bedroom home or a 6 bedroom home.
Because we care!
So call us today to find out how we can help you with a small home….for whatever reason 😊
Would you like to know if you suit a small kit home
and what the process involves?
We are also agents for cute little
which are solid timber
These are selling like hotcakes!
I mean… who doesn’t want a little log
cabin like this in ther backyard?
THESE COTTAGES ARE
QUICK AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE
And can be ready to move in within weeks!
They range in size from 9m2 to 40m2 and
can be placed on a slab floor or we can supply a raised floor.
LET’S TALK. BOOK A CONSULT
Which of these best describe where you’re at right now?