We are out of office from 14th to 24th April 2018. We will respond to all messages on our return.
For Nanny Flats and Small Homes
THE CLASSIC KIT
- Engineered and Drafted Plans – ready to be submitted to council with all necessary reports
- Levelmaster Adjustable Stumps
- Structural Steel Posts (to support floor)
- External Stairs, Verandah Posts and Decking Timber
- Termifloor Flooring to living areas
- 18mm Scyon Sheeting to wet areas
- Treated Wall Frames and Trusses, plus all Bracing and Tie Down (Steel Frames available on request)
- External Cladding from our extensive range, plus all Fixings
- Hume External Doors with locks and handles
- Aluminium Windows and Fitted Fly Screens
- Sliding Glass Doors (if shown on plan)
- Window Hoods (if shown on plan)
- Colorbond Roofing, Fascia and Guttering to living area and verandahs
- Foil Faced Insulation and Batts to roof, exterior walls and internal ceilings
- Plasterboard and cornice to internal walls, plus all fixings
- Villaboard to bathroom walls
- Internal Doors and Handles, Wardrobe Doors, Shelving, Hanging Rail
- Timber Skirting and Architraves
THE KIT & KABOODLE™ – all of the Classic Kit Inclusions PLUS:
- Bamboo Flooring with underlay
- Carpet to bedrooms and living area (if shown on plan)
- Floor Tiles to bathroom, laundry, toilet + Wall Tiles to bathroom and kitchen
- Complete Kitchen Cupboards plus Sink, Oven, Cooktop and Rangehood
- Bathroom Vanity, Cabinet, Shower Screens and Toilet
- Bathroom Accessories – Toilet Roll Holder, Towel Rail and Towel Ring
- Combined Heater, Fan, Light in bathroom
- Laundry Tub
- All Tapware
- Ceiling Fans
- Quality Paint – Taubmans® or Dulux®
Available for all kits
- Security Screens (to replace Flyscreens)
- Hardwood Flooring (to replace Bamboo Flooring)
- Aluminium Step Treads on external stairs (to replace Timber Treads)
- Timber Handrails
- Queenslander Features
- Air Conditioning
- Solar System
- Washing Machine
- Upgrade to Cyclone Rating (site dependant)
- Upgrade to BAL – Bushfire Attack Level (site dependant)
LET’S TALK. BOOK A CONSULT
Which of these best describe where you’re at right now?
We contacted 16 builders with our plans and of those, six responded with quotes. We did our homework and contacted previous clients of all six builders. In your case your reputation far exceeded anyone else, with all your clients showering praise upon you and your team.
Clive & Elisabeth Waring - Maleny
What was it that differentiated Classic Kit Homes from other companies I had spoken with? The team listened to me. They did not try to sell me a house of their choosing, they designed a home to suit me and my needs. I am so glad that I chose Classic Kit Homes.
Marlene Jackson - Reeseville
Both Adrian and Ken were extremely professional and helpful in guiding us through the complexities of the designs whilst listening to our ideas and adjusting the plans accordingly. We have to say we’re very pleased with the end result, a solidly built home with great street appeal which has won an award for ‘Best Use of Timber’.
Brian & Susie Houston - Noosa
Great hassle-free service from start to completion and it was completed as per contract conditions. Planning on another build in the future and will be using you again without doubt.
Andrew - Eudlo QLD
I am so glad that I chose Classic Kit Homes and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a home that really suits their needs. My home came in on budget and on time, and the whole team worked with me to make my dream home a reality.
Marlene Jackson – Reeseville